BOBLOV Hunting Camera 16MP Trail Camera Night Version Ip65 Wildlife Surveillance Camera
About Boblov HC801A
Boblov HC801A is digital scouting camera can be triggered by any movement of game in a location, detected by a highly sensitive passive infra-red (PIR) motion sensor,and then automatically captures high quality pictures (up to 16M pixels) or records HD video clips (30fps 1080P). Records VIDEO.
This digital camera is an ideal product for housing security, warehouse surveillance, and monitoring wild animals with its camouflage appearance and nice shape. It is convenient to install or fasten, could be used to take photographs manually and carry on long-time videos in Test mode.
- 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
- 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
- IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
- Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
- 36pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
- IPX65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
- Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
- It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
- The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
- With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
- Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
- Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
- Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
- The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
- Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
Photo resolution 16MP
File format JPG
Video Resolution 1920*1080 (30fps)
File format AVI/H.264
LED Quantity 36pcs (Hide)
Display 2" TFT LCD
Motion Sensor 3XPIR
External memory SD card support up to 32GB (Do not included)
Triggering distance up to 25m
PIR Sensitivity High/Normal/Low
Prep PIR Sensing Angle On/Off;
Triggering time 0.3s
Audio Recording Yes
Shooting Numbers 1-3
PC Interface Mini USB2.0
Power supply 4xAA;Expandable to 8xAA (Do not included)
Standby time approx.12 months
Lockable and password protection Yes
Water Resistance Yes (IP protection class 65)
1 X HC-801A Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Strap
1 X Manual